Climbers Way Tree Care are specialists in all aspects of arboriculture.
We are a professional and highly motivated team of tree surgeons who encourage new techniques brought into the industry. We push forward climbing techniques and efficiency on the work site; we are proud to be a part of this due to the company’s involvement within ISA Tree Climbing Championships within the UK and across Europe.
- Our tree surgeon teams operate across the South of England, including Southampton, Winchester, Salisbury, the New Forest, and more.
- All aspects of tree and hedge work are carried out and completed by fully qualified professionals to textbook standards.
- You can get a free, no obligation estimate.
- We will always treat you and your property with the utmost respect.
- All mess will be tidied up and all refuse removed.
- High quality customer service. You can have direct contact with the company owner at all working hours.
Climbers Way Tree Care has full public, employers, and indemnity liability insurance.
- £10,000,000 Public Liability Insurance
- £10,000,000 Employers’ Liability Cover
- £500,000 Professional Indemnity Cover
So in the unlikely event that something does go wrong you won’t need to worry.
We are covered.
We are more than willing to produce documentation detailing these policies where requested.
We will also produce arboricultural method statements, generic risk assessments and site specific
risk assessments where the job requires them to do so or at your request.
Hear the Team Introduce Themselves
- National Diploma in Arboriculture (ND Arb)
- All relevant City and Guilds NPTC units
- European Tree Worker Approved Climber
- CSCS Certified Health and Safety Environment Specialist Supervisor
Domestic Contracts Manager
External H&S, Environmental and Quality Advisor
- Grad IOSH
- Level 2 Bookkeeper (AIAB)